Create a company knowledge base model and prototype to improve better service delivery.
The venue is the Teledom Conference centre located in Kosice, Slovakia. The venue is also the subject of a pilot CLEVER company producing hospitality and educational services. Registered participants will receive the descriptions key of facilities, resources and services for scoping their knowledge base model.
Accomodation is free for invited participants.
- No limit on the age, nationality or sex of the participants.
- Individuals, teams and organizations can participate
- Groups of maximum 3 persons.
- Participant register in the CLEVER Company hackathon.
- Their receive the description of facilities, resources and services of th Teledom conference center. The scope of the pilot knowledge base to design and to implement.
- Participants submit their preliminary proposals describing their approach by 31 March.
- The first 20 eligible (with credible approach) proposers will be invited to take part in the 3 days in-person hackathon, starting fom 7 May 2020 from 10,00 am.
- Invitations will be dispached by 15 April 2020.
Head of Novitech IT development
TeleDom Hotel manager
Prof. Gabriel Semanisin
Head of DigiFirm Research programme
1. Novelty of the proposal 2. User friendly TKB (Teledom Knowledge Base) design 3. User friendly access to TKB
4. Scope of events and workflows implemented and presented 5. Cost of TKB service ownership (licenses, HW resources) 6. Re-usability of solution in other industries
7. Professional profile of the proposer and his/her willingness to develop jointly with Novitech full scope of TKB services
- Machine Learning/ AI